Hey There! My name is Jessica and I specialize in portrait photography and graphic design! I am located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Along with my passion for graphic design, I also love capturing and preserving life’s sweetest moments.
Some Fun Facts About Me Are:
- I am married to an AMAZING man. We actually met in 6th grade but didn’t get together until sophomore year of high school. He is my best friend and biggest supporter.
- When I’m not shooting or designing you can find me in my craft room making all of the things. Cards, signs, paintings, and more!
- I enjoy listening to podcasts in my car on my commute or while I’m working. My favorites include DIY, Comedy, and True Crime.
- Born and raised in Wisconsin, I am a true Packers Fan. Nothing beats a packers football on a Sunday afternoon.
- I’m obsessed with HGTV Shows, however DIY is not always what it’s cut out to be (go figure)!
- Dark chocolate is my kryptonite!
- I’m terrified of spiders (who isn’t).
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can’t wait to talk with you about your design or photography needs, and get to know more about you. Leave me a note here and I will be in touch with you soon!